Sunday 16 February 2014

Makeup Haul

Hey guys <3 

So as it is half term we went on a big shopping trip to boots and superdrug! We might have ended up buying a lot..... Mostly lipsticks :) 



Firstly I (Alice) bought two COLORBURST matte balm sticks from Revlon in colours 225- sultry and 230- complex. This might be one of my favourite buys of the day as it gives you soft lips and very bright colour!



I also bought the super stay 24 hour bold matte lipgloss from Maybelline. It gives you a really nice colour and it stays on your lips very well. I brought it in the colour 845 - hot brown. 


I also bought one of the new nude lipsticks from Maybelline in the lightest shade 710 sultry sand. I love this as it gives you a really pigmented nude colour which is just an alternative to pink and red shades.




So that is mostly what alice bought, however we did buy some of the same stuff and that is later on. I (Millie) firstly bought this Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in the colour 'Juicy Papaya'. I won't say much as I have already raved about it loads, but I will say it is such a gorgeous colour, I might even prefer this colour to my other one 'Pink Lemonade', and is so moisturising!


I also bought L'Oreal's Infallible eye liner! It is a really thin pencil that you twist to get more, if that makes sense, and has a smudged on the end! I really like this because it goes onto your eyelid and waterline really easily, and an added bonus is that is it waterproof, so I love it even more!


This is Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation and I also love this! I mainly bought this as I needed a new foundation and I like to try new ones and so many people had raved about this, including Alice! I have only wore it once so far (yesterday at a party) so I can't give the most detailed review now, but from what I can tell from yesterday, it gives amazing coverage and is quite runny, so is very easy to blend! It also has a very handy pump! 



So now for the things we both bought: more lipsticks!!!! Whoops :p this is the Bourjois Rouge Edition in   19 (Alice) and 09 (Millie). Obviously Bourjois is quite a nice brand so we had high hopes and we were not disappointed! They are extremely pigmented, and for both of us are a bit of a change since we normally go for lighter colours and these are quite bright! We will definitely be wearing these lots, as you can dress them up for the evening or wear them with a casual outfit in the daytime!


We also both bought Collection lasting Perfection concealer! It gives AMAZING coverage and makes it look like you aren't wearing that much make-up even though it does give you a flawless look! We both love it so much and cannot recommend it enough!

So that is it for this week, we really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did please follow us and comment! We'll be back on Tuesday as usual, and also we just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has followed us on blogger or on bloglovin and on twitter! We love you all!

Bye guys <3 x






No comments:

Post a Comment