Sunday 6 April 2014

Review on Moroccan Oil


Hey guys,

It's Alice doing a review today as Millie is busy revising. We do joint posts normally and this is just a one off! This weekend after I finished lots of revision my mum took me to boots to get the Moroccan oil hair treatment. They didn't have it in boots so we went to my hairdressers and purchased it from there. I've wanted this treatment for a long time as I have tried it at my friends and the hairdresser always uses it when I go. 




On the bottle and the box it came in it claims to 'immediately enhance manageability, shine and deliver long term conditioning' this appealed to me a lot as I have very dry, thick, curly and frizzy hair which is very hard to manage so it sounded perfect! 

I have used this product only once at home but straight away has made my hair look shiney and has massively helped when straightening. It has made my hair seem thinner which I have loved - this is probably because it has reduced the frizz in my hair. It is very easy to use; all you do is apply a small amount throughout damp or dry hair and style it as usual! It cost £30.50 from my hairdressers but it might differ in price from other retailers. I personally love the smell it gives my hair but it might not be everyone's cup-of-tea. The only bad thing I would say about it is that it comes in a glass bottle and might easily smash if dropped. 



In the past I have used he frizz-ease from John Frieda. I would say this comes in a more convienient bottle but runs out quicker as it is smaller. I also think it isn't as good as the Moroccan oil but this is my personal opinion! Frizz-ease is a lot cheaper so if you wanted a less expensive alternative I would recommend this but the results wouldn't be a good as the Moroccan oil. 

Overall I highly recommend the Moroccan oil and think it is great if you are happy to spend the money on it! 
Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this review! 
Love you guys,

Alice & Millie <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment