Saturday 10 January 2015

NEW YEAR

 Hey guys, 

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3
It's Alice here today and hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year. 

I wanted to talk about my New Years resolutions- 

My first resolution is to work harder at school- I have my GCSEs coming up in about 18 months and so I need to make sure I have all my notes in order and I am prepared.

Secondly I would like to spread more positivity- sounds very cheesy but true because if you do a small thing a day to make someone else smile it will end up making your life happier aswell.

Thirdly I would like to lose weight - I must say this every year but I would like to really try this year. I am not happy with my body and I would love to feel more confident and happier with myself. I am going to try exercise more and try (emphasise on try) to eat healthier. If anyone has any tips to help me eat healthier or any other way of losing weight fast and effectively please leave a comment below as it would really help. 



Thanks again for reading, see you soon-

Alice & Millie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment