Tuesday 16 December 2014

I permanently straightened my hair!

Hey guys,

It's Alice doing this blog post today and I know it has been a ridiculously long time but we are so sorry! <3

I thought I would do a little blog post on what happened to me recently.

Back in October it was my birthday and as a present I was allowed to have my hair permanently straightened. To some of you this must seem very confusing as to why I would want to have this done! Basically my hair is a blonde Afro- I feel as this is the only way to describe it! It is very curly and frizzy, and without lots of straightening and products is unmanageable! I was straightening my hair nearly everyday and it probably took about 1 hour and from wet about 4. I was so annoyed with it and couldn't stand it anymore. The hairdressers suggested getting my hair permanently straightened plenty of times but I was put off it because of the price and so my birthday seemed like a great time to do it! 

I spent 5 hours in the hairdressers with treatments repetively being put on my hair and lots of straightening was done! This were the results:


Left:before Right:after

I'm so pleased with the results. It was quite expensive but so unbelievably worth it.

Thanks for reading
Lots of love,

Alice & Millie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment